You Apply Checklist
Pre-Collegiate Application Before You Apply Checklist
Session C Dates:
June’16 20 August’16 12
Session D Dates:
July’16 5 August’16 12
Before You Apply:
- Note the Course Control Number (CCN; 5-digit number associated with each course) and the number of units for the courses you would like to take.
- Pick back-up classes in case the ones you want are full.
- Complete yourLetter of Interest.
- Complete the Release of Authorization for Medical Treatment.
- As part of the application, upload the transcript, and completed Letter of Interest and
Release of Authorization for Medical Treatment.
After You Register:
- Use your application ID (which will be given to you on your application confirmation sheet) to access your Confirmed Class Schedule (CCS), which will be sent to you via email within two weeks.
- Once you have received your CCS (which contains your student ID (SID) and PIN), you can set up a CalNet ID.
- Go to the CalNet Identity Management page and enter your SID and PIN.